The only terms and conditions are as follows:
- If you register, you can post comments and reply to comments.
- If you post, be courteous. Please avoid swearing. Minor swearing might be tolerated to some degree, but if you over do it I’ll revoke your posting privilege.
- If your posts include more than two links to other sites, I may revoke your posting privilege. If the links are useful and beneficial to my readers, I’ll be OK with that, but don’t be promoting your own website or affiliates in posts on my site. I know how to check the link.
- If you would like to advertise on my site, send me an email and I will consider it. I like legitimate links and will be glad to include them. Just email me first. It’s possible I’ll give you space on the sidebar.
- If you don’t chose to register, that’s OK. You’ll just not be able to post or reply. You can always contact me directly via email.
- There is an RSS feed which you can subscribe to. You do not have to register to get the RSS feed. The feed will simply be updated when ever a new article is posted. Comments do not trigger a feed update.
- You can sign up for email updates separately from registering for commenting privileges. Be assured, I will not harass you with emails. You will receive only what you agree to. If my occasional email is too much, you can always unsubscribe to the emails. This will not offend me in any way. Unsubscribing will not negate or undo your site registration. You will still be able to post comments and reply to comments. You can receive the email newsletter without registering for commenting privileges. So, you can do one or the other or both if you like.
- No matter what, you will always be able to contact me via email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Some of the pictures on this site are ones that I have taken and some are extracted from uncopyrighted pictures on the internet. I have no problem if you want to use one of my pictures, but it you do, please, leave the attribution (cooking.loisashton.com) on the picture. Do not modify it in any other way either.Do not rename the picture. You may change the “alt text” if you want. If I find one of my pictures on another site without the appropriate attribution, you’ll hear from me.
Lois (Lou) Ashton